With the ability to design and estimate projects in-house, Austpeak Constructions is able to render customised and cost-effective service to most clients in Perth big or small, tackling projects from 500 square metres to 15,000 square metres.
Here is what we will do for you:
- Individual Client briefing allowing us to create unique concept architectural plans and 3D visualisations
- Fully licensed site surveys and design development for Council Planning Approvals
- Engineer and Contractor coordination and documentation
- Energy Efficiency, Design compliance with the BCA and Australian Standards
- Specification, Materials and Finishes Selection
- Local Authority Building Approvals
Already have your set of working drawings prepared?
That’s great! Whether they have been through building approval or not, Austpeak will be able to help you at pretty much any stage of the building process. With everything you need to create your desired property right on our doorstep, we can stay involved with the building process every step of the way.
Throughout the construction process we will provide:
- Contract administration throughout the entire design, construction and post-construction period.
- Scheduled Site Management and safety procedures, ensuring your project is built with quality and care
- In-house Drafting, Estimating, Cost reporting and Budgeting
- Project time schedules and Construction programs to track the progress of your Project
- Engineer and Contractor co-ordination
- Final Handover co-ordination